Monday, we took 20 pictures of whatever we wanted. My friend wanted to take pictures of the school, so we went outside. My other friend and I were really cold so we went back inside and waited for her. She didnt take that long, but she still took really awesome pictures.
When she came back inside, my other friend wanted to go to the cafeteria. When we were there, she wanted to leave, so we did. And instead she took pictures of the vending machine. The camera was taking the pictures all blurry, but in my opinion they looked very cool.
Then it was my turn. And I decided to take pictures of somebody, so I saw a friend and she let me take pictures of her. I took pictures of different angles, but at first they kept coming out blurry. But my friend fixed it and they looked better.
No comments:
Post a Comment