Friday, October 9, 2015

Mary Ellen Mark

 
(photo taken by: Mary Ellen Mark)
I was feeling a bit down in this particular day when I woke up in the morning. I didnt want to feel this way, so I decided to go for a walk. I first ate and got dressed. It was cold outside so I had to wear a jacket and a knitted hat. 
I made my way to the street here in New York. There was a lot of people, like always, but I kept walking. I was on my way to get a coffee in a cheap cafe, because I was still cold. I was still feeling a bit blue, but then I saw something that made me really happy.
I saw this great, magical, beautiful thing. I was by the door of the cafe, and I saw a poster that was on the door. That changed my mood completely, the poster said that there was free coffee! FREE COFFEE! AHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment